Thursday, March 20, 2008

The limited memory of a wine-soaked SAHM

Seriously, if it didn't happen yesterday, it's a distant memory for me. So I feel a little bad I haven't blogged more lately (I've diagnosed myself with chronic cabin fever) because Carolyn is so funny I should be writing these things down because if it didn't happen in the last 25 words, it's a distant memory for me.

Like today, I said, "Carolyn, come here. I'm going to fix your hair."
She says, "I like it broken."

See. That's 4-year-old gold. Also, she calls me Mom now. And she says it really dramatically, like, "Right, Moooooommmmm."

Penelope is quite funny as well, but in a more visual kind of way.

Plus, I'm getting a gold tooth because I grind my teeth too badly to get a tooth that isn't bling.

Happy spring everybody.

1 comment:

The Jacobs said...

Sure - you totally got a gold tooth so you can bling out your grill.