Monday, January 25, 2010

Pathophysiology and pharmacology

A few months ago, I wasn't even sure what pathophysiology meant. Spell check doesn't even acknowledge it as a word. Today, I took my first test.

100 percent!!!! That's right.

Sure the tests will continue to get harder. Sure I probably overstudied. Sure it's sort of wrong of me to gloat about getting the only perfect score (that I know of, although it's a group of 25 people who I see for 6-8 hours every day).

But it sure is a nice ego-booster and, hopefully, a sign of things to come.

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

So please, do tell - what **is** pathophysiology? Do you think it would be an acceptable word for Scrabble? ehh, too long.

Dolly said...

This blog sounds like fun! We'd like to cheer you on during this adventure. Good luck in your classes:) My oldest son wants to study pharmacology...

Christine said...

It's the study of disease on the body. Pathology + physiology. You could make pathology out of path. Otherwise, you're right. Just too long.
Thanks for reading. It's hard to blog a lot, but I'll forget about these little victories if I don't write them down. Pharmacology is a field I could never do. Too much chemistry!