Friday, February 26, 2010

The things you learn in Nursing school

Sort of the point of this blog, but lately I'm too tired to care much about blogging.

But here's an interesting tidbit: During our Health Assessment class this week, we were assessing each others' abdomens. While it's loads of fun to show off my big, fat stomach to my super skinny labmate, it's also very educational.

For instance, I learned I have a super tiny liver. This is both very nice and a little surprising. I guess all that wine hasn't grown my liver into the size of a small state.

Let's drink to that!

3 comments:

Eric and Julie said...

I seriously doubt you have a big, fat stomach. But good work on having a tiny liver. That's something to be proud of!

Christine said...

Thanks Julie, but my stomach is a lot bigger and fatter than it should be : ) Miss you guys. Hope you're getting a bit of this spring.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.