Saturday, April 10, 2010

Second session sleepies

For whatever reason, this second session is making me tired.

Maybe it's the six hours of lecture about perioperative care. Maybe it's the two tests next week. Maybe it's the two exams next week or the basement caves where I learn how to be a nurse as the rest of the world enjoys spring and frolics about on campus. (I should post about our classroom situation next week with pictures because now that we've been given a taste of windows, I'm not sure I like it.)

Who knows why so sleepy. I am a little worried I'm going to have a hard time of it when I start clinicals in a few weeks that require me to get up at 4 a.m. Yep. It'll be interesting to see how that goes.

2 comments:

Eric and Julie said...

Maybe it's just sleep-training for when you are working as a nurse - don't they work crazy long shifts?

Julia M. said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so sleepy. I assume it will pass. You *did* just finish a very intensive semester.

Re: spring... if it's any consolation, I left California right as the weather was getting particularly beautiful and sunny to come to rainy, miserable Germany. I know I know. I *wanted* to come here. So the point is that if it's any consolation, even when I go outside it's not springtime :(