Sunday, October 31, 2010

Six weeks

I don't blog anymore because... well... I'm not so sure. I have senioritis big time, but this session is actually quite a bit easier than the last nine months. And just five more weeks of classes. I feel sort of weird about everything. I should be excited, but I'm not. I should continue trying to learn, but I'm lacking any semblance of motivation. I should study for my test, but instead, I'll drink wine and watch football. I've run exactly one time this week.

And that pretty much sums it up right now.

But here are some Halloween pics to show you I'm not completely ignoring the children. Some of them are from tonight, including with the neighbor kids who we hung out with tonight (super fun!). But some are from last weekend when I took them to the haunted trail. See what a great parent I am : )


3 comments:

Christine said...

I realize the heading says six weeks and the blog says five. It's a matter of perspective, I guess. Five weeks of actual classes and then a week off for Thanksgiving. I like to bounce between these two numbers.

Eric and Julie said...

Oh, you weren't announcing how far along you are??

Sometimes wine is just as important as studying!

Christine said...

Haha. No!!!! But I always tell people that nursing school is my third child, so I guess it sort of applies : )