Wednesday, June 17, 2009

California teaser

Here are just a few photos of our trip. I'll write more later, but for now, the pool is beckoning.

Here's my favorite pic of Carolyn and Julia. They're standing in front of some bridge.

Carolyn and the sea lions at Fisherman's Wharf. They are smelly, and noisy, but oh so entertaining.
Chris and Julia on some vintage city bus. Much better than that evil trolley car. Much, much better.
Carolyn climbs her very first tree at Golden Gate Park while Julia and I drink beer. OK. It was mostly me.
This was Carolyn's expression for the entire time we were at the ocean. Pure glee.

Carolyn takes this awesome picture at Muir Woods among the redwood trees. Pictures just cannot convey what they were like, but they were fantastic.
Carolyn and mom on a fallen redwood.
Now, to the pool.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny thing is that I heard that the vintage trolley cars are from Detroit.

Julia M. said...

Yay! The pictures that Carolyn took of us turned out really cute. I love it that I appeared in your blog - with pictures 'n' all!

I hope you two are adjusting back to Normal (he he) life and getting over jet lag.

Julia M. said...

p.s. Are you still wearing the white sunglasses? ;)

Christine said...

Uh. Yeah... I look like Katie Holmes, right! Why can't I have friends like you guys here.