Sunday, April 01, 2007

Disney — Evil Geniuses

A few months ago, I mentioned how I like the Jo-Jo Circus CD. It was cute, and fun to dance to and just a great CD.

Well, I have a new musical confession. I borrowed from the library "The Best of Pooh and Heffalumps Too"CD.

And I like it. Not like I like Jo-Jo. I like it like I might listen to it even if Carolyn and Penelope weren't around.

Seriously. I love it.

First off, all the songs are by Carly Simon. And everybody knows, nobody does it better. Ha. You see what I just did there? I'm so clever.

Anyhow, I checked out the Heffalump movie, with themes about friendship and missing moms, which instantly won over Carolyn, who already loved Pooh. Next, I'm borrowing the CD.

Next, I'm crying every time I listen to "Little Mr. Roo" and singing top volume, with Carolyn, to "Shoulder to Shoulder."

And the thing is, I'm dreading taking it back to the library. Dreading it.

Oooh. Gotta run. "Shoulder to Shoulder" is on and I don't want to miss a minute.

No comments: