Friday, April 20, 2007

Poor Penny

It seems our Ms. Penelope has come down with an icky little illness. I swear, whenever we travel, one of our kids comes home sick. It's full-proof.

And to make the whole thing a little sweeter, it's forecast to be in the 70s today and all weekend. There's a sure sign that we'll all get it. Super.

I hadn't mentioned it yet, but we traveled to see my dad and grandpa last weekend. It was really nice, especially since we originally went to look after everything because grandpa came back from Vegas early not feeling well, but it turned out he's great and it was just a nice visit. Carolyn loved the dogs and the horses and the cats and the grandpas.

Penny has developed a pretty serious mommy attachment. I hope it's just a phase, and am pretty sure it is, but right now, she's not very fond of strangers or giant German shepherds or indoor pools. She does love to read and sit with Fife and poke me in the eyes, so our days are pretty pleasant.

No comments: