Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Two loads to go

That's how much I have until I'm officially CAUGHT UP. My house. My kids. My school. My writing. Everything has fallen behind.

But I'm almost there. And just in time to be gone for two consecutive weekends. Just enough time to fall behind again.

There isn't much happening. There's this nice lady I always run into, and her kid is in Carolyn's preschool class. But now, our runnings-into-each-other have become more frequent and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm stalking her. No of course I'm not. But I'd be a little afraid of friendly hellos too if I thought a dead rabbit might end up in my kitchen.

The grocery store by my house is so awesome, I go about every other day. OK. I went twice yesterday. It's just that great.

And the girls are perfect of course. Carolyn's adjusting slowly to preschool and Penelope is not at all interested in potty training. That doesn't stop us from letting her run around naked all afternoon. And she's not pooping on the floor, so that's something.

Enough rambling. Like I said...Nothing interesting is happening.

No comments: