Thursday, October 29, 2009

Princess Penelope

And the parade of princesses begins.

Today Penny had her Halloween party. She was so excited, she got ready and informed us that she would sit on the couch until it was time to go. Then we left for school 20 minutes early, walking slowly through the neighborhood, meandered around the school and finally went inside a solid five minutes before the next person arrived.

And the next person was Cinderella. And then Sleeping Beauty. Finally... Ariel.

Did I mention Penny was Belle.

It seems these 3-year-old's got to talking and made sure that all the major princesses were represented, and none duplicated. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

And they were all super cute. Especially Princess Penelope Belle.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right, Princess Penelope is the cutest. That is so awesome.

Grandma G

Eric and Julie said...

"Princess Penelope" is very fitting - she looks lovely! I'm also very impressed that you knew the different characters - I would have just thought they were princesses.

Christine said...

Thanks guys. She was pretty stinkin' cute. Julie, I not only know all the princesses, I can name any of the movie scores in just three bars. But I had no idea of the cowboy's name in "Toy Story." It's girl mania around here : )