Friday, October 30, 2009

Cowgirl Carolyn


Halloween party -- part two.

Actually, the kids in Carolyn's school aren't allowed to go in costume. I have a feeling some kids (and maybe parents) might get a tiny bit carried away. But it's totally fine, because for Fall Festival kids can dress as a farmer or cowboy(girl).

And that means two costumes for Halloween. Yipee Yahoo!!!!!

I went to Farm and Fleet yesterday just to buy a red paisley bandana to tie around Carolyn's neck. I had very low standards of farmer/ cowgirl-ness. But then I saw these very cute, very pink overalls and I said, "We only live once."

Totally the right decision. There will come a day when it won't be cool to wear pink overalls and a giant cowboy hat.

Today is not that day : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Len would be so proud. She really looks cute

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, not. This is the day for our pink cowgirl ... but do cowgirls stand around with such dreamy eyes :))

Cute! - She might as well know that her Grandma G once had a pair of hot pink overalls.

Christine said...

Hot pink overalls!! I'll tell her, but I don't think I believe it myself : )