Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eating worms

Steve and I ate gulas yesterday during our date night. not exactly worms. More like little eels. Because that's so much better.

We had a bust couple of days. Went to the Museo Del Prado today. Penny really enjoys that sort of thing. She told me when we go home, "I realized I need to do my best and then I can hang my pictures on wall at Home."

A fancy art museum, right in our house at Normal! Still eating and drinking a lot. Perhaps too much drinking last night. But the Cana is so little. And do tasty. An so cheap.

2 comments:

Eric and Julie said...

The picture of the food is, um, not so pretty. Was that the gulas? Hope you are having a fabulous time!

Christine said...

Gross! I had no idea these were little eels until right before I photographed them. Of course, I did finish eating them, lol. It was an amazing time, thanks.