Saturday, March 17, 2012

Toledo

First off, there is no Tony Packos in Toledo, Spain. And while that's a little disappointing, the ancient city had a lot to offer, even if that something does not involve hot dogs.

I actually liked the arts and crafts there a lot. We got some ceramic and a lovely little gold plate specific to the region.

And the cathedral. Holy moly. It made Segovia look like a dinky neighborhood chapel. Although, Carol preferred Segovia, the one in Toledo was truly remarkable.

And that's it for our travels. Perhaps I'll reflect more on our travels, and travels with children, in the future, but for now I'm going to drink my $6 bottle of wine (a pretty steep price in Spain, God bless cheap European wine) and watch this Jackie Chan movie dubbed in Spanish.

1 comment:

Socorro said...

It looks like you are having so much fun. That's what vacations are for! I hate that is almost over or I guess it is over.