Sunday, August 26, 2012

6-8 sentences... easy peasy

Since I've been working 12-13 hours a shift for the last three nights, I have very little to write about that's not protected by HIPPA. I was lucky enough today to sleep during a beautiful rainy day and am happy to report 8 hours of sleep. 8!!!!

The girls and Steve have been doing the town up in my absense. The zoo. Barnes and Noble. The library The Normal corn festival. A rock wall (which Carol climbed all the way to the top. Woot woot!) and a cotton candy booth. I guess, they were mostly home today, which is sort of surprising because I slept through whatever ruckus they were making. I love me some rainy days.

Back to the grind tomorrow. For them. I will be eating breakfast with my co-workers and then coming home to a quiet house for a few hours of sleep before I head back to work for my fourth and final day. Whew...


1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Nice try trying to use HIPAA as an excuse for lack of things to blog about :-P ...But seriously, I can see how 13-hours days at a hospital could leave one a bit dazed and without the motivation to blog much. I gave up blogging for a far less legitimate excuse. An excuse which I can't even remember... Anyway, I'm rambling.


Love the pics and the updates -- keep 'em coming!