Sunday, July 09, 2006

Too tired for anything but blogging

Penelope has really let us have it. She's decided if I'll get up with her once every night, why not twice. Why not three, or four times.

Since Steve and I have found ourselves incredibly busy all of a sudden, we just don't have time for the midnight games of a smarty-pants baby. Tough love is what's called for.

Anyway, I'm too tired to think, much less type this, so that's all for now. Here's a picture of the girls, for those of you who check in to see how they're doing. Also, here's a link to my new blog, The Slow and the Curious, where I give up driving for the month of July. I'm writing a feature story about the experiment for Grist.

Pretty exciting, if that was an emotion I could still experience. Alas, maybe tomorrow morning after coffee.

1 comment:

slmcanal said...

Oh my, what beautiful children! OH my!