Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Eve II

I predicted it last Halloween Eve and it's true. Penelope will likely be a leopard this year.

This is a long and tragic tale of the toddler who would not wear the super fantastic lion costume her great-aunt Sandy spent two weeks making, not to mention driving it to Illinois, so that Carolyn's Dorothy, complete with Toto and ruby-red slippers, could have some company. Penelope is on my list, although I'm including a picture of Carolyn so you can see the scope of this costume.

While today is not actually Halloween, Carolyn had her party at school (pictured below with her class. How cute!)and we're going downtown (uptown) Normal tonight for the business trick or treating while picking up our CSA veggies from farmer Henry. Only three more weeks after tonight. I am so sad.

So here are some preview pictures. If you want to see what Penelope will look like, just look at last year's pictures of Carolyn, who was a kitty cat, not a leopard.

I've certainly gotten my money's out of Carolyn's $40 Gymboree-jumper/cheetah costume.



No comments: