Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Eve

It's a big day around here. Downtown Normal is having a little trick or treat night so I got Carolyn all dressed up for the event.



Yes, yes. I know what you're thinking. That's last year's Halloween costume.

Oh, you couldn't be more wrong. Last year, she was a cheetah. This year, she's a kitty cat.

I bought a fuzzy, pink dog costume this year (one of those zip and go numbers) but was so disappointed by my lack of creativity, I regressed in much the same way Carolyn does with potty training. I just can't believe that at 8 months pregnant, working a full time job in a place that would never be described as soothing and running after a toddler, I was able to come up with a much better costume than in my current lackadaisical state.

Next year, Penelope stars as a leopard, although I'm not sure what Carolyn will do without her costume.

No comments: