Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Trick or treating was a success!

Carolyn had a great time. We met some kids (older kids) who live around the block and they showed her the ropes. She only went to about a dozen houses, which is good because we were light on fellow trick or treaters and have more candy in the house than we a) need, b) want and c) should be eating this close to the holiday season.

We ended up wearing the cute pink puppy outfit, which I'm sad to say was not photographed because our camera finally had enough and decided to go into the light. It was a good camera. A kind camera. A much loved, much used camera.

You will be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so much candy left, and of course, I really won't give anymore to my 2 yr old since she has pretty much forgotten about it already. Sooo, on my hips it will go.