Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to Normal

Well, things have been crazy around here but we're returning to routine..... Now!

We had visitors, took a long weekend and really ended summer with a bang, but it feels really good to get back to real life. Carolyn's in school four days a week, and has swimming two days, so we're pretty busy Monday through Thursday. She seems to enjoy school and I really like her teachers.

Her first field trip is later this month. To the zoo. And Penny and I might go. Hooray for fall.

I'm sure there are plenty of great stories to be told, but I'm much too tired to remember any of them. I keep waiting for this haze of exhaustion to leave, as it always does after much activity, but I think I'll give it a few more days.

Until then, here's the girls at the playground today in some fancy new school duds. Penny doesn't go to school, but she still needs to look sharp.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Those ARE fancy new duds! And even though you're exhausted, it looks like traveling & visitors did the girls good - they look as perky and energetic as ever ;)

Christine said...

It's really less exhaustion than chronic apathy. I blame the coming winter for my state of woe.