Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post Easter glow


As predicted, last week was pretty crazy. In four days, I went to church four times. The girls went twice including the Good Friday service where the congregation kisses the feet of the life size (which was also fairly lifelike) crucifix. Carolyn got up there and in her outdoor voice shrieked "What's that."

My mom made it to our house for Easter too. It really was a lovely holiday, complete with chocolate bunnies, egg hunts in our backyard and fancy dresses. The best Easter in my memory.

Back to real life, which now includes swim lessons for Penny. She just loves them, which is a pleasant surprise and a big relief. I'm sure there's about a billion other things to write about, but I just can't think of them right now.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Why are you surprised that Penny likes swimming lessons?

Christine said...

She is not fond of water. That's why I only wash her hair once a week.