Friday, March 02, 2007

Freak out

When Penelope took a second nap today and Carolyn refused even to work on her first, I sent CareBear downstairs to playland. Let mommy have some peace, you know.

So 20 minutes later when Penny work up, we grabbed some juice and headed downstairs. But where was Carolyn?

Not hiding behind the chair. Not in the closet. Not pretend napping in the bed. Not in the dryer, whew. Oh my god, oh my god.... I thought, searching every corner of the basement. She had just disappeared.

Until...

I saw a little blob under the tent. She didn't fall asleep INSIDE IT, mind you. She was under it.

No wonder she's not napping. I foolishly had assumed she'd like a bed with some cozy blankets and stuffed animals. I hadn't considered the "under the tent" option.

No comments: