Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday blog

My Dirty Little Secret turns a year today. It's hard to believe we've been in Normal a year, Penelope is 15 months old and I've maintained a blog for a whole year.

Some exciting things are in the works right now, so I might be making some changes. Of course, because grandmas are used to seeing updates online and my journaling skills are, at best, nil, I will keep posting here regularly. But I think I'll be ending my other blog, I'll call it the best-unread-blog-on-the-Web, in lieu of something new, which I'm sure I'll write about later.

Also, after I take a day to gather all the information I've posted here, I might try updating the format and the focus (which I originally tailored toward the stay-at-home- parenting-is-easy crowd, which sadly, does not follow my blog) to something different. Really all I'm saying is my blog needs an update, like sometimes my living room needs a re-arrange.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, whatEVER you do,dont delete this blog(u said u wudnt but even then..) or ANY part of it.do not stop posting pictures and videos bcoz nothing brightens up my day more than 1.bournvita 2.seeing ur kids-irrespective of what theyre doing.they say kids are a source of immense joy.i never realized HOW true this was till I saw ur blog...I mean, kids are cute and all that,yeah,but really,to see u write and find happiness in every moment of ur parenting and making it fun for them as well and letting the world have ffun with u 2...thoughtful of u,Id say...

Thank you so much!ud never believe me if i tell u how much of a difference reading ur blog has made to me in its own small way....

dont stop posting here...just keep doing it the way u are--rearrange all u want but please dont stop writing abt Penny and Carolyn and Steve...or posting their pics!


Lots Of Love(and I genuinely mean it.)
Sharan