Thursday, March 15, 2007

I've been tagged (shrugging)

My top reader at the moment, Sharan, a teen living in India (or so she says. She could be a big, burly man living in Arkansas, but I'll choose to believe her because she seems so sweet) tagged me with this Internet quiz thingy. I'm pretty sure this will bore the pants off most people, but Sharan (who knows WAY too much about pop culture: ) says she's interested so I say, why not.


Here goes:

Three things that scare me:
• Lightning, my children getting hurt and the new gameshow "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?"

Three people who make me laugh:-
• Michelle (she always has some crazy story), Steve, my kids (obviously, I can't count either)

Three things I love:
• My kids, my husband and my dog (still not counting)


Three things I hate:-
• Beans, Hummers (the truck, obviously) and the Bush administration

Three things I don't understand:-
• The Bush administration, math and Mary Worth

Three things on my desk:
• (note* I use the kitchen table as my desk, as my desk-desk is all the way downstairs) my computer, a telephone book and a teddy bear.

Three things I am doing now:
• Listening to Carolyn not nap, waiting for a phone call and not working.

Three things I want to do before I die:
• Find a cure for death, write a book and eat at the French Laundry

Three things I can do:-
• Write snarkily, bake an amazing cake and hold a grudge.

Three things you should listen to:
• Tori Amos (pretty much anything she's ever done), NPR and Pandora

Three (things) you should never listen to:
• Rush Limbaugh, the Bush administration (I see a theme) and, oh, I'll go ahead and say Rush again, because it's so darn important not to listen to him.

Three things I'd like to learn:
• To play golf, to be a wise camper and to write better

Three Favourite Foods:
• Sushi, great Mexican food and lobster

Three beverages I drink regularly:
• coffee, milk (I try) and wine (I try not)

Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid:
• Looney Tunes, Smurfs and this storybook/encyclopedia for kids I received as a gift by my second-grade teacher.

Three people I would love to tag:
• Al Gore, all my friends and family, and nobody else because I don't know anybody who blogs.

1 comment:

Sharanya said...

CHRISTINE!!!YOU TAGGED!!!I REALLY LOVE YOU!ok if thats getting too much,I reallyyyyyyy like you!!!guess surfing during exams really pays!!