Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The mother of all haircuts

I took the girls in for haircuts today. Carolyn's is a cute little bob (nothing too drastic). But Penny? Penelope, queen of the super long hair.

Gone. I figured, much like Carolyn's first major cut, if it's long enough to give to Locks of Love (an organization that makes wigs for cancer patients) than I can't go in and just get a few inches lobbed off. It's really a change, and she had such lovely hair, but it's done and it'll grow.

So here's the photo show.

Note the first picture is the girls this morning, in all their crazy hair glory.






3 comments:

Emilie said...

Ohmygoodness ... Penny's little round face looks completely adorable with her new cut! Very fun. Now, if I could just get myself to get Henry's hair cut ...

The Jacobs said...

I LOVE it! They both look so so cute. They're like mini-mes of you (Penny) and Steve (Carolyn). I think Penny's hair nicely compliments those cheeks!

Unknown said...

Oh, they look absolutely adorable. Carolyn such a lovely young lady and little Penny looks a lot like Carolyn with her hair short.