Friday, March 27, 2009

I did it! I knew I could do it.

The girls and I are probably the greatest playground connoisseurs in Normal. It doesn't hurt that we have at least six playgrounds within a one-mile radius of our house.

There's the purple playground. The big playground. The dragon playground. The horsey playground. Carolyn's playground. It's a pretty varied selection.

Today, at the new playground (named after having just recently been built), Carolyn hit a milestone. She finally figured out the monkey bars. You know... The ones requiring you to swing from one bar to another. I've yet to see an adult master these but Carolyn had it down in about 10 minutes. Well... Five years and 10 minutes.



Totally cool and fun. And we even found a cluster of daffodils to make this whole spring experience really come together.


Too bad it's going to snow six inches tomorrow night. Ugh. I am done with winter.

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

From your previous posts it sounds like you had an adventurous trip to Michigan. It must be nice to be back in Normal with your old familiar playgrounds.

p.s. I like the picture of the girls' boots line up in front of the door at the farm.