Monday, February 16, 2009

Date night

Steve and I are not much for holidays. Neither of us knows our anniversary (although we know it's either May 12 or May 18). I have made known my slight dislike of Christmas. Steve and I once went out to eat after trying to retile our bathroom and wondered why there were so many couples out to eat only to later realize it was Valentine's Day.

So it's sort of weird we went out on Valentine's Day weekend, if not the actual day.

But what's really funny is how we enjoyed our romantic night out. We ate our meal in about 15 minutes, because that's the only way we know how to eat. Eating very, very fast is the only way to eat with two small kids.

Ah... Who am I kidding. I've always been a fast eater. So really, this is sort of a non-blog because I want to try and blog more. Move along. Nothing to read here.

1 comment:

Eric and Julie said...

I can relate to the eating fast. We went to a family wedding reception on V-day, with the boys. My mom asked me later how the food was and I said, I don't know. Eric fixed me a plate while I fed the baby, and then we took turns inhaling our food while keeping 2 kids (who were up past bedtime)entertained. I think there was chicken.