Friday, February 20, 2009

Girlisms

When Carolyn woke up this morning, she started cuddling with me. Then she made a funny face.
"You smell funny," she said.
I do?
"You didn't take a shower today," she said.
I know... It's only 6:30 in the morning.
"You smell like an old lady!"
Hey, that's below the belt missy.

Yesterday I took Penny shopping to Target instead of taking a nap. Penny LOVES to shop. Shirts? Awesome. Sponges? Awesome. She ran up and down the 75 percent off Valentines Day aisle squealing with delight.
When we were looking at some workout videos, after just having left the baby area (Look at these cute pajammies) when Penny said.
"When we get a new baby, we'll be able to buy those clothes."
Umm. Yeah. About that. There aren't going to be any new babies.
"Doesn't Daddy like babies?"

So it's 6:47 a.m. and the girls are already running around in their Heart Day holiday garb I nabbed for $1.25 a piece. I highly recommend this aisle for anybody with girls.

No comments: