Sunday, February 01, 2009

Bowling and life

We took the girls bowling for the first time on Saturday. It was pretty fun, but much more expensive than I remember. They didn't quite "get" the whole thing, but they loved it.




On a completely unrelated note, unless you think life and bowling are related, we were driving past the church when I pointed out there was somebody in the Adoration Chapel, at this very moment, praying. I like to do this because Steve thinks it's rather unbelievable, especially that people pray at like 3 in the morning. Anyway...

Carolyn said, "You mean praying to God?"
Steve and I agree that's correct.
Then Penny chimes in: "My favorite colors are blue and pink."
Yes, we agree. Also a relevant point.

1 comment:

Eric and Julie said...

Carolyn and Steve have the same expression in that last picture. Did you do bumper bowling?