Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Ahhh... Coming home from a 4.4 mile (yes, I am obsessed with exact mileage of my runs) to a quiet house of sleeping family is a wonderful thing. On my early morning jog, I encountered one raccoon and two skunks, one who didn't look as friendly as his cartoon counterpart Pepe LaPew.

I think it's really funny that I didn't encounter anybody else except for the last five minutes or so, when I passed two dog walkers and Ron, my next door neighbor. This is not the first time Ron and I, who live within 50 yards of one another, are the only two people using the trail at 6:30 a.m.

I hear the stirrings of my children. It won't be long now until chaos replaces this quiet. Carolyn has Wacky Wednesday at school today. I'll make sure to post pictures later. We've got quite a surprise planned for her long, luxurious hair.

No comments: