Thursday, April 06, 2006

How my kids killed me

That'll be the title of my first book. Being pregnant and carrying around these two giant children has taken it's toll.

Oh yeah. And I'm old.

Yesterday, it was so bad I had trouble walking and I couldn't even pick Penny up from her crib. It was, like, super nice outside and we couldn't even go for a walk. AND... it was Steve's day off because he's working Saturday.

Total yuck.

AND, the girls, have runny noses and Carolyn has an all-over body rash.

I know. Complain. complain.

So, I'm reading this book, The United States of Wal-Mart as a reminder of why I don't shop at Wal-Mart. You know, the way they bully suppliers into doing business the Wal-Mart way, provide inadequate wages and hurt regional identity. I don't want to be a nation with the identity of smalltown Arkansas. Seriously, does anybody want that?

But it's so hard. They have everything. And it's really, really cheap. And if the girls are screaming, that's OK.

Oh Sam Walton. How can quit you?

2 comments:

I Ain't No Oprah said...

WalMart is evil....don't get sucked in.

Anonymous said...

marilynHang in there. Walmart is evil. Wish you could take some pain killer. Over 80% of Americans have back pain sometime in there life. But they can take something for it, you can't.Such a bummer.