Friday, April 07, 2006

Imagine

I am not one to make believe. Don't get me wrong, I try to name Carolyn's dolls, but I can never remember what it is I called them. Here's the names we do have:

Baby, for her baby doll.

Brownie, for her brown horse.

Sophie, Anna, Natalia and Vanessa, for the dolls that came with names.

So I was super happy the other day when Carolyn took a piece of broccoli and said "tree." Then, she took a piece of lettuce and said "bird."

She was playing with her food, but who cares... She was pretending. Good for her.

We're still all in pretty lousy shape here at Ye House O' Sick. My back sprung a gasket this morning when I was trying to stand up to take Penny back to bed. It was several hours before I could walk. Carolyn has an all-over rash and is very, very grumpy. Steve is working 16 hours today.

Thank God for Penny. She's totally happy.

No comments: