Thursday, April 20, 2006

A new edition of "Isn't that Weird?"

Yesterday, Steve and I interviewed a woman about babysitting for the girls. I thought she was perfecto. Steve told me if the next interviewee came with a flying umbrella, I'd at least have to consider her. Even though I agreed with him vocally, the decision has pretty much been made.

That umbrella would have to do some really cool stuff, like carry the girls and the dog.

So I was on my way to Target today, which by the way is having totally awesome sales, and I see my new hire going into the ISU gym. Weird, kind of, but I don't think too much about it.

But then, on my way home, she's coming out of the gym.

OK. Isn't that weird?

For anybody who's keeping tabs, I woke up this morning NOT feeling like death. You know when you still don't feel great, but you feel sooooo much better than the day before that life just seems better?

That's exactly how I feel today.

No comments: