Friday, April 21, 2006

Seriously. Who does this?

I recieved my Illinois driver's license earlier this week. It's real spiffy.

Anyhow, unlike the great Great Lake state, Lincoln land makes you put a height and Weight on your ID. Great. So when the lady asked me my weight, I guessed.

You're wondering what it is aren't you? Well, that's between me, the cop that pulls me over, his buddies, their wives, the bank tellers, liquor salesmen and the pencil pushers at the Secretary of State office.

Today at the gym, I see a scale in the lady's room. I weigh 3 pounds less than the number on my license. And take into account I'm still losing baby weight, it's really like 15 pounds too heavy.

Who gives an OVERestimate on their weight? I'm a real doofus, which, by the way, is a great word.

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's the point. I lied but I did it wrong. Most women lie correctly, to make themselves seem better than they really are. I lie like a doofus, making myself appear worse than I really am. Maybe I should have told them that I'm 40.