Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The first big cut (sniff, sniff)

She did it! Today, Carolyn got her first major haircut.

At first, I was worried I might start bawling, but Julie (who cuts my hair) did such an awesome job I felt like it was the perfect thing to do.

And bonus, it was just long enough for us to send to Locks of Love. Don't get too weepy thinking about some cancer patient wearing Carolyn's lovely hair. Whenever I mentioned she was going to give her hair away, Carolyn decided this was all a pretty bad idea. She's very into the idea that everything belongs to someone, or the idea that things belong to her, but not very clear about the idea that things can belong to more than one person.

But honestly, I know some adults who probably have the same problem.

Here's the photo show, from start to finish, along with a picture of me and the girls.







1 comment:

The Jacobs said...

Holy crap. Yes, I said crap. Carolyn is a big girl now. She was due for a haircut but now she looks so big and grown up.