Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The year is still new

So far, the New Year's resolutions are going pretty great. No major slip-ups, unless you include my maybe not being confirmed by the Catholic Church until my marriage has been blessed. Who knew? Certainly I didn't, or I might have worked a little harder at cutting through all the red tape the Vatican has plastered across the church doors.

But everything else is fine. For instance, I've been very good on my "drink milk" resolution.

Carolyn always says she drinks a lot of milk because she wants to be strong. Kudos. And she says Steve drinks a lot of milk too. I told her I did too, and she looked at me doubtingly. Then, right there at the library play room, she called me out.

"You only drink wine," she said.

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

Hah! From the mouths of babes, or however the saying goes. I love it. Well, now I know who to ask to find out what you're really up to these days :)